Job Title: Camera Operative
Contract Type: Part-Time
Location: Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire & Leicestershire
Start Date: Immediate
In-Play Sports Ltd provides professional performance analysis and filming services to athletes, sports clubs and organisations throughout the UK. We have experienced rapid growth over the past few years and we are now looking to expand our team of highly skilled and committed employees.
A number of exciting opportunities have arisen at In-Play Sports Ltd to join our dedicated team of Camera Operatives. We have several positions available, all on a part-time basis. The role will require the successful candidate to carry out filming duties for our large client base across the Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Leicestershire regions. Sports to be filmed will include (but are not limited to): Football, Rugby, Hockey, Futsal and Volleyball. The successful candidate will also be responsible for uploading and downloading video footage via the internet.
Full training and filming equipment will be provided.
• Previous experience of operating camera equipment and filming team sports.
• Access to own vehicle and hold a full UK driving license.
• Be available to work Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday throughout the year.
• Have the ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
• Be reliable, meticulous, dedicated and honest.
• Have fantastic communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to work successfully in a high-pressured environment.
• Hold relevant coaching qualifications.
• An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in coaching, sports science, performance analysis or related subject.
• High level of IT competency and skill.
The successful candidate must be comfortable and effective when working in a high performance environment, have high standards and a meticulous eye for detail. They must be flexible and possess the necessary skills to work as part of a team and individually. Strong interpersonal skills are essential. A desire to improve, learn and progress on a career path with In-Play Sports Ltd would be advantageous.
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria.
Send your CV and a one A4 page covering letter outlining why you believe you are suited to this role and ready to become a member of the In-Play team to our Head of Recruitment, Matt – email@example.com
Closing Date: 30th September 2016
Successful applicants will be interviewed at a date TBC.